500 gm. chicken, 75 ml oil, 150 gm. onions, 100 gm. tomatoes, 2 gm. cinnamon sticks, 2 gm. cloves, 2 gm. cardamoms, 5 gm. cumin, 2 gm. curry leaves, 10 gm. turmeric powder, Salt, 25 gm. coriander leaves.
100 gm. onions, 50 gm. ginger, 50 gm garlic, 50 gm fennel seeds, 20 gm cumin seeds, 25 gm peppercorns, 10 gm red chillies, 100 gm coconut.
- Grind the ingredients for the paste.
- Clean and cut the chicken into 16 pieces. Marinate the chicken with the paste.
- Chop the tomatoes, coriander leaves and the onions.
- Heat oil and add the cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and cumin, Saute.
- Add the chopped onions and the curry leaves. Saute until the onions are golden.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinated chicken and turmeric powder. Saute for 10 minutes, sprinkling water at intervals.
- Add enough salt, cover with a lid and cook until done. Add more chilli or pepper if required.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves.
chicken, vegetable oil, onion, tomato, cinnamon, cloves, black cardamom, curry leaves, turmeric, salt, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, fennel, cumin seeds, black pepper, red chilli, coconut