Chicken Sukka Recipe
1 Kg Chicken (small pieces), 1 Onion (thin slices), 2 Cardamom, 1 tsp Salt, 2 Tbsp Oil
For Coconut masala:
2 Tbsp Coriander, 1/4 tsp Cumin, 1/4 tsp Mustard, 1/2 tsp Pepper, 4 Cloves, 1 Pieces Cinnamon, 10 Bedki chillies, 6 Kashmiri chilies, 1/4 tsp Turmeric, 1 Onion, 4-5 flakes Garlic, 1 Small Ginger, 1 tsp Salt.
- Roast both Chilies in a pan & keep aside.
- In the same pan roast, coriander, cumin, mustard, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, onion, ginger, garlic.
- Grind all the masala items together (fried stuff, salt, tamarind & turmeric) with little water to make a smooth coconut paste.
- Now heat oil in a vessel and fry onions till golden brown.
- Add Chicken, salt & Elachi to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add ground masala and bring one boil. Add scrapped coconut and boil again.
- Taste and check if you need to add more salt.
- Serve hot. You may temper the dish with some amount of ghee.